DIGITAL DEALER WORKSHOPS IN SEATTLE!
January 25, 2013
A one day intensive workshop designed to show dealerships how to sell and service more vehicles more profitably…
January 23, 2013
Learn how to engage, attract and retain more customers from the experts doing it every day…
January 22, 2013
16 cutting-edge sessions to learn new skills and strategies from the best in the business…
January 20, 2013
Explore new digital solutions to help improve your dealership…
Join us in Seattle, WA on March 20, 2013 for a full day of learning and networking.
In partnership with the Washington State Auto Dealers Association (WSADA), the Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition will showcase highlights of the industry’s premier automotive digital strategy conference in a one day workshop event on Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport.
Work with industry thought leaders to learn the latest skills and best practices in a number of areas critical to dealership operations including digital marketing, social media, new and pre-owned sales, data and analytics, reputation management and customer loyalty programs.
Dealer Principals, GMs, GSMs, Internet Sales Managers, e-Commerce Directors, CRM Managers, BDC Managers, Fixed Operations Managers, Pre-owned Managers, F&I Managers, Marketing Directors and Social Media Managers will learn how to:
- Utilize digital marketing best practices so customers find your store first
- Present your dealership and inventory to increase online sales
- Develop strategies to maximize your SEM and SEO
- Use Social Media to engage and retain more customers
- Improve sales processes to sell more new and pre-owned units
- Understand what customer data to measure, how often, and what to do with it
- Manage your online reputation to attract more car shoppers to your lot
- Establish customer loyalty programs that create evangelists for your business
- See demonstrations of the latest technology designed just for dealerships
- Gain market share, reduce costs, boost revenue and profits